According to the ATM Industry Association (ATMIA), ATM deployers reported a double-digit crime surge in 2017. With the number of ATMs increasing every day, crime statistics will surely continue to rise as well. With thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars at stake, ATM deployers need a flexible and reliable solution to protect their investment, like the newly released 4XG ATM Tracker™ from 3SI.
3SI’s 4XG devices expand on our highly successful NextGen3 platform. Over 100,000 NextGen3 trackers are deployed worldwide to protect customers in Financial and Retail locations. The new 4XG devices incorporate 4G/LTE technology and use GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) as well as WiFi for superior location accuracy.
ATM Tracker offers the following key benefits to users:
- Tracker is covert in ATM and virtually invisible to criminals
- Automatically detects an attack via tilt, motion or other sensors
- Upon activation, device automatically alerts designated security contact and police
- Tracking location is updated every 6 seconds to provide super-detailed track data
- Dual antennas increase device’s reporting capability
- Auxiliary sensors and devices, such as strobes, sirens or heat/water sensors, can be integrated for additional attack response and machine status updates
- Reliable performance is ensured by daily Device health check with cellular connection
3SI is the only tracking company partnered with over 7,000 law enforcement agencies…the key benefit of this partnership is that our devices report the crime directly to dispatchers who communicate location data directly to responding officers. Criminals are tracked and typically apprehended in less than 20 minutes. The quick response and apprehension minimizes danger to innocent bystanders and increases the likelihood of preserving evidence.