QSRs are still ruling the foodservice world, and that’s not expected to change any time soon. Industry experts say consumers spend more when ordering at a kiosk; the average check is 15-20 percent higher than orders at traditional checkout systems. Only 16 percent of QSRs are utilizing the abilities of a self-service solution, yet 72 percent of consumers want to customize orders on their own. Restaurants need to incorporate self-services into their operations to enhance consumer satisfaction and drive loyalty.
- Tailored Kiosk Solutions: Three innovative solutions will be presented led by our K-two interactive retail kiosk. The K-two, which recently won the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award, offers self-ordering capabilities at QSRs and fast casual restaurants. With its attractive, intuitive design, it attracts consumers and delivers on their expectations for the ideal consumer touchpoint. Built for 24/7 operation, these user-friendly and flexible kiosk solutions can be easily adapted to changing business needs and consumer demands.
- Innovative Self-Checkout Technology: The EASY eXpress solution can be used as a self-checkout system in smaller footprint stores. Its compact design meets the demand for a miniaturized footprint and can also be used as an interactive kiosk or a payment terminal that supports all forms of payments, including cash, mobile or card.
- Cash-Management Solutions: These solutions enable secure, cost-effective cash management for any retail-store or restaurant format. Designed for the way stores operate on a daily basis, operational efficiencies are realized through harnessing the right tools and solutions to drive efficiency, cut costs and increase security.
- Store Lifecycle Management and Managed Mobility Services: Diebold Nixdorf’s AllConnect ServicesSM removes the complexity of technology deployment and asset management. Leveraging a data-driven
Internet of Things(IoT) infrastructure, Diebold Nixdorf AllConnect Services fully optimizes efficiencies and transforms operations to enable businesses to focus on their core competencies and consumer experiences.
- Physical security with VeraPass: VeraPass® Lock and Key Management Solutions provide comprehensive security, controlled access and operational efficiencies all in one tamper-proof, wireless system.
Diebold Nixdorf technology is helping increase sales in QSRs around the world, and it enables the consumer-focused transformation for the future of retailing. These self-service solutions for QSR and convenience store markets meet consumers at the crossroads of independence and technology—and research shows they’re ready for it.
“Today’s consumers want to be in control of their retail experience from start to finish. The self-service, consumer-centric trend in the retail and hospitality segments enables technology that creates more efficient processes and more satisfied customers,” said
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 23,000 employees worldwide. The organization is headquartered in